From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Sunday, 1 December 2013 10:06 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: [OT] Facebook advertising

Hmmm! I just went into Facebook for the first time in a couple of weeks and I
happened to notice an Ad at the top right for a DNS service. Now isn't that
suspicious, as I just happened to mention this topic in the group last week and
I've sent a few emails on the subject. Where did it get the data to make the
association, from my Gmail, from forum posts, or where? I don't know why more
people are scared out of their pants by things like this -- Greg K