From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of noonie
Sent: Wednesday, 21 May 2014 3:29 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Copy & Paste from protected Web page

Thanks Ken,

IE and Chrome behave differently and, as the clipboard is involved here, things
get even murkier. We're warming up WireShark as I write ;-)

--
noonie

On 20 May 2014 13:48, Ken Schaefer
<k...@adopenstatic.com<mailto:k...@adopenstatic.com>> wrote:
I’d start by finding out whether the challenge is coming from the proxy server
or not.
Packet capture on the proxy server can probably help you here, as it should
show what the proxy server is doing vs. what is coming directly from the web
server.

Cheers
Ken