Can you put a static resource such as an image or text file in the folder to
ensure you can access that static resource via https.

Also here is a guide that you may want to see if you missed any steps.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh556232(v=vs.110).aspx
http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/36705/simple-steps-to-enable-HTTPS-on-WCF-WsHttp-bindi

Regards

Adrian Halid
Research and Development Manager

Connect with me
[cid:image001.png@01D07C2B.91EC3A00]<https://www.facebook.com/itvision.australia?fref=ts>[cid:image002.png@01D07C2B.91EC3A00]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/514509?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tas%3Ait%20vision%20pt%2Cidx%3A1-1-1>[cid:image003.png@01D07C2B.91EC3A00]<https://twitter.com/ITVisionTweets>
P:  (08) 9315 7000              F:  (08) 9315 7088              Help Desk:  1
300 042 669
W: www.itvision.com.au<http://www.itvision.com.au/>   E:
adrian.ha...@itvision.com.au<mailto:adrian.ha...@itvision.com.au>

IT Vision Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 34 309 336 904)
Level 3, Kirin Centre, 15 Ogilvie Road, Applecross, WA, 6153
PO Box 881, Canning Bridge WA 6153
[cid:image004.png@01D07C2B.91EC3A00]

NOTICE : This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only
and may contain confidential or privileged material.
Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this
e-mail (including any attachments) by an unintended recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
as soon as possible by return e-mail and then delete both messages