Sorry for the slow reply - I thought I had sent it but it was sitting in
drafts.

I am still using unRaid 5 so not sure about version 6. It runs on linux, so
anything that can run on linux can run (at least in my experience). Version
5 did not allow for NTFS drives, and added drives had to be
cleaned/prepared. The parity drive is also prepared before use. The
advantage of this is that it exercises the drives and flushes out drive
problems - I RTMd a couple of drives after proving they were faulty during
this cleaning phase.

Sorry I can't give you more info about the current version - version 5 is
so good that I have never had a reason to upgrade. One thing I can say is
that the community is very active and responsive, so I would check out the
forums and direct any questions in that direction.

Cheers

Dave