Is it Friday -

Renegade, host your own ?   Join the cloud, or Skynet now.

How far are we away from ?
"Skynet is a fictional conscious, gestalt, artificial general intelligence
(see also Superintelligence) system that features centrally in the
Terminator franchise and serves as the franchise's main antagonist."

- Stuart