I had a quick experiment with the web app idea for static content. I can't
figure out what sort of app to create or what do with the vast baggage of
references and support files that come with most default VS2015 projects.
I'm not even sure if I should use VS2015 for this, but it does have deploy
wizards. It's like mixing oil and water with an app and static content.
Then while trying to deploy I created entries in my Azure resource list
that I can't figure out how to delete, or even exactly what they are. So
the quick experiment is an utter failure. If anyone has done this and knows
what tools and settings to use to make it a smooth process, then I'm keen
to hear about it -- *Greg*