Everyone has the same, maybe installed in a different order, and on
different drives. I have Resharper, not sure if others have installed it
yet.

My programs are all installed on D:/Program Files/. The Git.exe path is
included in the path environment variable. All git functionality works,
both outside and from within VS, except for codelens and the branches
drop-down (which doesn't show up).

Wouldn't surprise me if it was some pathing issue, but I don't have a clue
where to tinker.