From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of Victor Samson <victor.sam...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 18 November 2016 8:13:13 AM
To: rand...@voyageconnect.com; ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Azure, Classic ASP and the road less traveled

Thanks Stephen / Rob,

Upon further digging, it seems I might be wrong in thinking the connection
string is to blame.

I have found this article:
https://khailiangtech.wordpress.com/2011/06/03/windows-azure-how-to-enable-classic-asp-support/

It details the need to run a little script to enable Classic ASP.

As it's dated 2011 I'm not sure if it still stands today.

No harm in trying!

Regards,
Victor

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 6:41 PM, Rob Andrew