From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of Tony Wright <tonyw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 1 May 2017 7:43:23 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: Angular 4 under windows authentication

Yea I'm pretty certain it's security, but I thought it would be a bit drastic
to set files to anonymous access.

The interesting thing is that scripts are loading, just not through systemjs
(which is the default module loader for new Angular). I'm not sure what context
systemjs is running under, or why it's not seeing other files when it should
already be authenticated. The whole of my index.html file has been moved into
an index.cshtml file to support windows authentication under iis.

Just thinking this through, it is probably acceptable to have all the script
and html files as anonymously accessible, as it is at the webapi controller
that we truly need to lock down security. Does that make sense? I thought it
would have problems authenticating against webapi if I did it that way!

(FYI, I'm using dot net framework 4 for this one, as it supports the EF canvas.)

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 9:26 AM, Stephen Price