From: Greg Keogh<mailto:gfke...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 27 June 2017 4:57 PM
To: ozDotNet<mailto:ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Swashbuckle documentation

Is anyone in here documenting a WebApi by adding Swashbuckle to the project?
I've done so and it's working reasonably well with relatively little code or
suffering. Although it's struggle at first to read conflicting articles and
then figure out which xmldocs and attributes actually do anything and what code
is needed in the SwaggerConfig file.

My remaining problem is that controller [FromBody] parameters never appear in
the generated documentation. I've spent hours futzing around and searched the
whole Internet without any progress at all. Many samples hint that such
parameters will magically appear in the output, but mine never do. Has anyone
delved into this sort of thing?

Greg K