I have Url Rewrite working nicely for other rules. I pasted yours at the
top verbatim and it makes no difference. So there is some external problem
(DNS I'm guessing) that's causing the "Can't reach this page". My DNS
records are hosted at VentraIP and in their management page the two A
records look basic and correct -- *Greg K*