From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of Greg Keogh <gfke...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2019 9:15:00 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] github "downloads"

I was incredulous that there would be no way to convert mercurial to git
(history intact), so I went searching. This seems to cover a few plausible
sounding options:

So was I, and you led me to this:

https://github.com/new/import

I just tried it, and it works perfectly on one of my Bitbucket repos. I don't
know how I missed that yesterday in all my searching. Thanks for leading me to
it!