Umm…  I have been reading these posts with interest… I am in the industry.

I can’t speak for the other states, but Qld Go Card is based on Cubic’s
technology which is rolled out throughout the world. Cubic is responsible
for the first version of the Go Card too.

https://www.cubic.com/news-events/news/cubic-selected-provide-queenslands-new-ticketing-system

I have been tracking the progress of the project and in Qld, it appears to
be going really well.  I am looking forward to being able to travel
effectively anyway in Queensland just using my smart watch.  You will also
be able to tap on with your credit card and even your “old” Go Card too.

Regards

David Apelt *|* *Product evangelist, Emerging technology and Innovation*

M: 0417 602 301* |* Email: david.ap...@transmax.com.au