From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of Greg Keogh <gfke...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 20 April 2020 12:32 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: Azure API Management documentation

I have more information. After stumbling around and around the web Portal
looking for anything related to documentation I noticed a Developer portal
icon. The help indicates that this is the magic place where API documentation
is managed, but clicking the Publish button does nothing. 15 minutes later I
discover that the feature is not available on the consumption plan I chose.

The Basic production plan is ~$200/month which WAY beyond our tolerance levels.
Our API usage is so low that the consumption plan would have been ideal, but in
a Catch-22 there is documentation available.

Now I'll just delete the APIM feature and forget it.

GK