After a full brain-busting week of trying to make things work (CSS, Blazor
3rd party components, bits of JS, Xamarin updates, etc) ... I think there
might be programming laws or axioms like those for thermodynamics. My first
rushed draft goes like this:

It doesn't work (the initial rest state).
When it doesn't work, you don't know why.
Excessive energy is required to make it work.
When it works, you don't know why.
When not observed it will return to a non-working state.

These steps cycle endlessly, but it's a chaotic system and never repeats
itself exactly. I haven't searched, but someone might have already
composed a list like that, probably back in the 1960s.

I also observe that writing software is like wrestling a greased pig, in
that it's really hard to win, and even worse ... the pig enjoys it.

*Greg K*