From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> On Behalf
Of Nick Randolph
Sent: Monday, 26 April 2021 11:33 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: RE: Sign-in with social accounts

Hi Greg,

I’m interested to understand why you think that “geared towards APIs” is a bad
thing. I understand that the first thing developers typically want to do is
authenticate users so that they can open the front door and get in the app.
However, this is meaningless if you don’t then use the issued token when
connecting to the backend APIs. This is the reason that AuthO focusses on the
API side of things – they’re attempting to ensure developers build their
authentication in a way that the issued token can just be presented as part of
calls to the backend API.

Hope this makes sense?

Nick Randolph | Built to Roam Pty Ltd | Co-Founder, Technical Director | +61
412 413 425 | 1300 613 140 |
www.builttoroam.com<https://nam06.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.builttoroam.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7Caleader%40microsoft.com%7Ce982eb8653db4ed808cd08d8bb5c83fd%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C637465353324748425%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=5zqg1UrX2OMBH0rP%2BSrOQYlPe6d2Vcbm91%2Fnup6kZuQ%3D&reserved=0>
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way. Built to Roam Pty Ltd does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own
and may not reflect the views or opinions of Built to Roam Pty Ltd.