I think the closest you will get in Melbourne is "Culture Amp". They use
Elm (which is basically F# for the web).

Huge fan of F# myself... but not used in production, and I'm not in Melb's,
sorry.
Like Greg, I concur; C# is gradually adopting F# features so that F# just
isn't as big a step up as it used to be anymore. I've sort of settled back
down into the C# world using functional ideas where they improve clarity.
Although I'm still wondering if discriminated unions will ever be a thing
(type system in C# isn't useful for domain modelling). And a pipe operator
would be handy without the need to [ab]use extension methods.

Nathan

On Thu, 5 Aug 2021 at 10:02, David Burstin <david.burs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know of anywhere in Melbourne that is doing any F# work? I've
> been playing with F# for a few months now and really loving the language,
> so I was interested to know if it is being used "in the wild".
>
> Cheers
> Dave

  • F# David Burstin
    • Re: F# Greg Keogh