Folks, I'm creating a brand new Forms app to target Android and iOS. I have
VS2019 for Mac and all the packages are fully updated (I hope) so I'm
developing on the latest versions of everything.

The Android app has passed the sanity check and I sideloaded it via App
Centre (but not the Play Store because I still can't find a way of finding
the app that is in *Internal Testing* mode).

The iOS app however is telling me that Xcode 12.4 is selected and 13.0 or
later is required for this Xamarin.iOS. Now I'm stuffed because Xcode 13
requires macOS 11.3+ and I'm running 10.15.7. I have hit the Mac update
limit and no more updates are available for me, perhaps due to my July 2015
vintage Mac. Here's the tricky question with a chain of dependencies...

*Do I need a new Mac with the latest macOS so I can run Xcode 13 so I can
develop Xamarin Forms iPhone apps in VS2019 for Mac?*

If this is true, then others here must have hit the same wall and will be
very confused and angry. A new iMac will cost as much as a Fiji holiday.

Maybe there's a way of reducing the version dependencies somehow so I can
make iPhone apps with my current setup.

*Greg K*