I've just some some detective work to find out why Python calling my .NET
assemblies is crashing becaues it can't find
System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions 4.2.0.

My Framework 4.7.x library has caused the following stack of dependencies
to load.

(my library)
Azure.Storage.Blobs 12.10.0.0
Azure.Storage.Common 12.9.0.0
Azure.Core 1.19.0.0
System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions 4.2.0.1 (Core wants NuGet >= 4.5.2)

Core has a dependency on Extensions 4.2.0.0 and dies at runtime. A NuGet
package that is newer than 4.5.2 is silently being used (maybe 4.5.4?) and
I get the Extenstions DLL that is also too new.

So it looks like there is some problem determining the "maximum" package
version for Extensions. It has >= 4.5.2, but it should be [4.5.0,4.5.2]
inclusive.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or by design. Or is package resolution
confused by different packages having different targets and confusing the
choice.

*Greg K*