Hi All,

I’m moving the list to new infrastructure. If you’ve got the time and
inclination (and expertise with SMTP, DMARC, SPF, etc) and wouldn’t mind
helping out testing the new infrastructure before we cut over, I’d
appreciate it.

The old list server is based on a years old build of mailman 2. I’ve not
had the time to rebuild it on Azure (Linux kernel version isn’t supported)
and I’m a bit suss on how we would go for email delivery reliability out of
Azure as it isn’t particularly supported.

Anyway, so I’ve just bought us a dedicated server from mailman3.com which
using all of the latest bits and pieces.

I’ve set up a test list ad...@codify.mailman3.com. If you can dedicate a
few hours to testing / debugging over the next few days please subscribe:
https://codify.mailman3.com/postorius/lists/

We just need to shake down this SaaS thing I’ve bought and see what sort of
deliverability issues there are etc. Once we’re happy I’ll just subscribe
everyone to the new infrastructure and it will be business as usual from
then on.

David.
--

David Connors