You should seek advice from a chartered accountant but briefly, if more
than 50% of your income comes from your own personal efforts then just go
with PAYG.

You're being asked this question because the ATO etc does not like people
who are individual employees behaving as if they're companies when all
they're doing is working full time for one employer.