Yeah they did for iPhone 15 - still sell the old ones with Lightning, and
most headphones, and mice, and trackpads, and probably other things.

I love how Apple used the argument that they didn't want to be forced to do
it because it would stifle innovation - meanwhile they're selling lightning
that runs at USB 2.0 speeds while the rest of the planet has moved on.