Folks, it's been a non-TGIF day. My old server under the desk running
Server 2019 (or 2016 I forget) died this morning and I'm trying to create a
replacement

I have a brand new *one of these*
<https://www.ple.com.au/Products/665032/ple-midnight-gtx-1650-prebuilt-ready-to-go-gaming-pc>,
so I installed Server 2019 and it all went smoothly until it booted and all
chipset devices are dead, including the network adapter and the screen is
stuck at SGA. The only drivers I can find are for Windows 7 to 11 and
nothing else.

I tried installing 2016 as an experiment but it produces the same results.

Am I wasting my time? Is that box incapable of running recent Windows
Server editions?

*Thanks, Greg*