From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jackie Mawson
Sent: Thursday, 26 July 2001 10:20 AM
To: Ozmidwifery List
Subject: C/section stat's.

Hi all,

I’m just putting together a booklet about caesarean birth and making informed choices. I would like to include the most recent caesarean statistics for Australia (emergency and elective) overall. I can approach the Health Dept, but I have to put my request in writing, then wait for a response... Which I will do. But, do any of you have these figures at hand? It would make my life so much easier. Thankyou in anticipation.

Birthing Beautifully,
Jackie Mawson.

Convenor of Birthrites: Healing After Caesarean Inc.
Visit our Website at: http://www.birthrites.org
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 61 08 9418 8949

Please note I am not a Professional Healthcare Provider, and all opinions given in this email are not to be taken as medical, or legal, advice. Please seek such advice from the relevant professional service.

Email me your postal details for a FREE copy of our quarterly magazine, if you live within Australia - Overseas postage costs are above budget, sorry!

Too many Gods;
            so many creeds,
            Too many paths
             that wind and