Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: "Having A Baby" (South Australia)

Dear Denise

Don't think its been put online yet, but you could check out the SA DHS Pregnancy Website (had nothing to do with the website content & it definitely needs a review. We who participated in "the pamphlet" development experience
have offered to provide comment for the website review. Whether we'll be invited
is another story !!)
Anyway, the web address is: www.dhs.sa.au/pregnancy

Regards
Roz