Hi all,

We have just added some great new books, charts and a video
to the website.  Follow the links to check them out.

BOOKS
=====
http://www.birthinternational.com.au/product/book/new.html
* Misconceptions
* Our bodies, our babies
* Successful breastfeeding
* Resuscitation in pregnancy

VIDEOS
======
http://www.birthinternational.com.au/product/video/vt097.html
* Follow me mum

CHARTS
======
http://www.birthinternational.com.au/product/chart/index.html
* The key to successful breastfeeding - teaching aid
* Attachment & positioning:  The key to successful breastfeeding charts

For the latest news, resources, books, videos, charts, teaching
models and workshops, be sure to visit the Website!  No matter
where you are in the World, we can provide you with prompt,
friendly, mail-order service.

Kim Hunter
List Administration
Birth International
ACE Graphics and Associates in Childbirth Education

http://www.birthinternational.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]