From:   Denise Hynd [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, November 14, 2001 5:46 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Update of Australian Midwifery Campaign Brochure

Dear Joy
All right let us at least start with 2 which are possibly acheivable now
and
maybe one day we may be in the realms of flying pigs or at least where our
kiwi sistera ar?

1) Get ACMI to put a new brochure and article in their news to every member
asking them to collect signatures and seek the support of other groups to
which  they belong such as Playgoups, other female unions!

2) Work on persuading ABA to be supportive (understand they have their AGM
coming up soon in Melbourne - get ABA to put a brochure &
> article  in their newsletter - there is a precedent, I remember they had
> postcard to send to Carmen Lawrence when she was Mins of Health seeking
> midwifery options!!

a lover of flying procine
Denise