From:   daryl and erika munton [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, February 18, 2002 8:27 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Art work.

Joy, Thank you for sharing about your prenatal womens group and how you
had done some art work together.  It would be great to have an
opportunity to show this art work to others, from those who wish to
share it.  Could there be an opportunity on Intl midwives day if there
is some sort of get together/celebration planned to display the art work
of our mothers, midwives, birth supporters etc?

Erika