Hi Sonja,

To find information previously send to list have
a look at the archives.

http://www.mail-archive.com/ozmidwifery%40acegraphics.com.au/maillist.html

The searching facility is very easy to use.  I did
a quick search myself, it brought up 11 messages that
seem to relate to your query.

Hope you find what you're after.

Regards
Kim

At 18:44 30/05/2002, you wrote:
>Dear all!
>I vaguely remember some information on this site previously on PUPPS.  As
>a student midwife, I have a lady on which I am conducting a longitudinal
>study - following her through her clinic visits, labour and post
>partum.  However, now in her 37th week she has PUPPS.  The doctors want to
>induce her, which she is happy about as it will stop the
>itching.  However, I am wondering if anyone has any info this condition,
>like remedies for the itches, and why it occurs.  Can't find anything in
>the textbooks!!
>Thanks in anticipation
>Sonja
>
>Oh! I heard on the grapevine that Nepean's birth centre was stopped due to
>lack of staff and clients.

Kim Hunter
Step Two Designs Pty Ltd
Knowledge Management Consultancy, SGML & XML

Content Management Requirements Toolkit
112 CMS requirements, ready to cut-and-paste

http://www.steptwo.com.au/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]