>I have just found out about the active birth workshops and am really keen
>to go, however I was wondering if anyone knew how I could contact the
>organisers, and if a student discount might be available..........!?!?!
>
>Thanks
>Jessica.

Hi Jessica,

You can find out about these workshops
here:  http://www.birthinternational.com/workshop/active.html

I am on the road at the moment, about to do the Perth and Adelaide events.
Sydney in 2 weeks. If you want to attend any of these, there may be a few
places left - your best bet is to phone and register on the spot: the phone
number for Birth International is (02)9519 5377 (remember the time difference!)

There won't be any more workshops in Australia this year, apart from those
listed on the site, because I will be in the UK for all of October and part
of November. After that I havesome spaces and if any hospital is interested
in having me present a program for their staff, they can contact the number
above for details. I do quite a lot of these "private" workshops each year
and most places enable staff from other units to attend as well.  These
"private" workshops are often cheaper for participants too...

Cheers

Andrea

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com