Hi everyone,
hope you all have your winter coats on!  Well, lots has been happening with the NMAP and so on and so it is about time we all get together again for a pow wow.  Cheryl has been doing a wonderful job as always and has a lot to report.  A meeting has been arranged at my place on the 7th of July (Sunday) at lunch time-ish.  Bring a plate if you wish.
26 Elizabeth Street,
Nairne
(turn off the freeway at Mt Barker exit, turn left to Littlehampton, go towards Nairne, turn off (before getting into the township) left on to Woodside Road.  Go over the railway line. Immediately next to the railwayline on the left is Railway Trc, then it is Packard Street and then Stockham Street (all on the left).  Turn onto Stockham then turn left on to Elizabeth. Now Cheryl, you cant get lost!)
Jo Bainbridge
founding member CARES SA
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 08 8388 6918