Hi everyone
 I am on A Current affair tomorrow night(friday) in an interview about controlled crying. I didnt realise they were also going to interview the "experts" who have just made the link between cc and preventing postnatal depression  until the interview, so who knows how it will be "cut".

I didnt see the promos but a neighbour said "all these babies were bawling and the mum s were saying we hate doing this" must be in a sleep clinic - apparently I am the woman with the controversial new book.
100 Ways to calm the Crying will be released next week  -anyone in Melbourne -please come to the launch at Borders books 11am Friday 5th July -morning tea --onwards. It will be a babyfriendly/ childfriendly event.

Pinky