Hi everyone,

We have been working on the mailing list to
solve the spam problem and also to make the
list easier to use, hence all the test
messages.  The results of this work are:

1.      Using the reply button automatically
        sends your messages to the list, not
        the person who originally sent the
        message.

2.      We have added the name of the list,
        i.e. [ozmidwifery] to the subject line of
        the list messages.  Hopefully this will
        assist you in sorting your emails.

3.      We are experimenting with a solution to
        to stop spam messages reaching the list.
        This means the "ozmidwifery-list" email
        address no longer exists.  We cannot
        guarantee that no spam will reach the list
        but this should greatly reduce it.

Let me know if you have any queries regarding
these changes.

Regards
Kim

Kim Hunter
List Administration
Birth International
ACE Graphics and Associates in Childbirth Education

http://www.birthinternational.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]