From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Rowena Woolnough
Sent: Tuesday, 23 July 2002 9:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Rasberry leaf tea!

Dear all,
I am a Midwifery Student working in the New England Area Health Service and am 6 months through my rural training.  I have a friend who is 24/40 pregnant and who is also a midiwfe, who asked me the other day if I knew much about raspberry leaf tea.  She wanted to know if it was this that she takes to increase unterine tone and contractility in preparation for childbirth.  My knowledge is limited at this stage about the use of it and whether it is the right tea to be using for the above mentioned effect.  I would appreciate any help to answer her question and/or increase my knowledge base.  Thank you for your time!
Rowena