Dear list friends and colleagues

I need to go off the list for a while.  My beloved life partner Noel has suffered what is called a transient ischaemic attack, in which he experienced temporary paralysis and loss of speech.  He seems to be recovering well, for which we thank our God. We are praying for full restoration.

Thanks to those who have already sent messages of support.  We were in Sydney at the time, and spent several days in the Nepean Hospital.  The care we received was excellent.

Please be assured that I will continue to work to the best of my ability for women’s rights in birthing.

Joy Johnston

---