Hi All!
Did everyone hear that Victoria Beckham had a little boy by caesarean?? David Beckham's football club apparently paid for the "delivery" so that she would have the baby at a convenient time so as to not disturb his (hubby's) football training etc!!!
When my husband heard this he went right off - so some of my warbling about birthing matters must have got in his head somewhere ;) He was most indignant that this happened.
No wonder women are getting the "too posh to push" idea. If it's good enough for them(ie celebrities) it's good enough for me.
Humph!

Hugs, Larissa (who is getting off her soapbox now with her new soapbox recruit hubby!)

"How can you have too many babies?
That's like having too many flowers."
~Mother Theresa~