Hi All

Just a quick reminder that CARES coffee evening is this Wednesday night!!  Sorry about the very late notice, my Uni committments have been very consuming.

Wednesday 23rd October
From 8pm
Carolyn's House
27 Wellington Street, Glandore SA 5037
Phone 8293 8333

Please bring a small plate to share and a gold coin donation or stamps would be appreciated.  A lot of women who have contacted us over the last 12 months have given birth in the last month or are expecting within the next month, we wish them the very best of thoughts for their births and hope that they are all beautiful events, no matter what the outcome.  Dont forget to let us know how it all goes; as we sit here thinking about you wonderful, powerful birthing women. :-)

Looking forward to seeing you then.
Bye for now.
Carolyn Donaghey-Harris
CARES SA Inc