Debbie, this didn't go through.
Liz
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:41 AM

Debbie,

I spoke to Julie who would pass the details to Summer.

Howard Gretton, Channel 7,  93440731

I outlined what Denise suggested - after firstly asking if he was interested - which he said he was.   I was a bit disappointed that a male answered my call but still...........
I mentioned the word 'series' - so I hope to see a weekly episode of following women and their families through pregnancy, birth and beyond.   Of course, whilst highlighting the role of the midwife!!

I hope they take it on - I'm sure it would be much better than 'Neighbours' !!

Good luck

Liz