Don't know where you are, but again I would recommend an experienced cranial osteopath. Not saying it will cure anything, but will rule out some things. Regardless, the difference osteopathic treatment does to the body is worth its weight in gold.

worth a try,
Megan.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 24 November 2002 7:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] jittery newborn

Case to ponder
4 hr 1st stage 1hr 40 mins 2nd MI till 30 mins before birth at term plus 2days PG 4000 gram baby SVD under water at home apgars 9+10 .breast feed well
mother GBS + AND DECLINED abs unless PROM or prem birth etc etc
No signs of sepis at birth or subsequent days some transient rapid resps and early jaundice
problem periods of jittering when disturbed not cold not hypo bf non stop if limbs held then jittereing ceases no associated high pitch in cry or unusual stare in eyes babe is well and now d6 still jitters at times not confused with moro a real tremor fine motor type
Any mws out there come across this before? I havn't in an otherwise well babe and I've been around 30 years love jan