Did you see how much some of them are paying their ob's?  This is out of
pocket that they can't claim back from their private health insurance.  Some
of them are having to pay a $1,000 fee (non claimable) on top of their
consultations and birth fee.  I'd much rather pay that to a midwife anyday!

That is a really depressing website to visit!

Jayne