CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR FRIEND, CAS!!!
VBAC is a very special triumph.  Hooray for woman power!
Kind regards, Lois

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne and Caroline McCullough" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 7:50 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] FW: [HBAC] VBAC after 5 c/s

I just had to forward this on from my other mailing list [HBAC] on Yahoo
Groups. This just goes to show how some women are just so amazing and
how some doctors are so ignorant!

Ps: friend of mine had her first VBAC yesterday, at home with MW and DH
at 37 weeks after about 7-8 hours active labour. Baby weighed in at
7lbs. We are so proud of her!

Cheers,

Cas McCullough