From: Lyn Cottee
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:13 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] S.O.S!

Dear List,

I know it’s a long shot but if you know anyone in the Melbourne area who is suitably qualified to help a mother of eight look after her seven week old twins, I’d be glad to hear from them. The hours she needs are M-Th, midnight to 6 a.m. starting immediately! She is breastfeeding them and wants to continue doing that, but would like to get some sleep after their midnight feed until their next feed at 3,  which is understandable. She would also like to go to sleep afterwards, again, not an unreasonable request! Her current nanny sleeps on the job and has other unsuitable traits which I won’t go into at the moment.

I can be contacted on 9530 6930 if anyone knows of anybody who can help, that would be wonderful. Pay is negotiable.

Love,

Lyn Cottee