Hi all - anyone?? Any suggestions?
A question from a parent that has me a bit baffled - I get several every day and most are totally straightforward. Interestingly most babies parents enquire about are sleeping long stretches - mine never slept 12 hours -at any age!!

The challenge we are currently faced with is moving (baby) from a baby
hammock to a cot. (baby)  is now 6 months old and has been sleeping
successfully in a hammock for the last 4 months averaging around 12 hours
sleep solid for that time. We are currently reaching a point that he will
out grow his hammock so we will have to put him into a cot. We have tried
this a few times with the same result. He will go to sleep on his back and
stay there for about 20 minutes and then because he can roll now he rolls in
his sleep and wakes himself up. We are both unsure of what to do.

Pinky