From an email I received this morning from a former Ezzo employee - I guess if the web links are out there people can work it out themselves
Pinky

I got a call yesterday evening from a talk radio station in Perth. I had 45 minutes to prepare to be interviewed live on the show. It went well. The host was going to have the GFI AU rep on the show after me. I didn't hear it. I mentioned the ezzo.info web site as a source and it went from 280 hits yesterday to more than 3800 today (Thursday) from AU people downloading info. --- Frank