Lieve,

I think that your contribution with this if you are able to translate would
be fantastic.  It is not "not such a great thing" any input is of value to
those that use it in their own classes, anything new is welcome.

By all your posts, I am sure that it is a wonderful paper and I know that I
am certainly looking forward to using it.

And of course, the source will be quoted, I know fo myself, that anything I
use, if it isn't something I have written in, I always quote my source, so
that my clients know, that it is not me that necessarily 'knows it all' but
does demonstrate a commited 'teacher' that is able to source subjects and
utilise them in their 'teachings'.

There is no deadline for your translation, take your time, and when its
ready, I am sure we will all appreciate the time and effort that you have
taken to do this task.

--
Yours in Childbirth and with the Love of Friendship
Rita

Mother of David – 13, Haydie – 11, Alysha – 10 and Baby Tyler 8 months
Registered Nurse, Student Midwife (currently in hiatus – due to
injury), Aspiring CBE and Doula