Hi All on the list,

As Lieve wrote Mary Zwart will know, since she is in the Dutch ACMI (=NOV)
equivalent. She is a friend of mine. We were in the same class (3 years) in
Midwifery School in Amsterdam. For about 30 odd years she had a home midwifery
practice in Harderwijk with over 300 births a year. Now she is retired from home
birthing, but is still giving lectures all over the world. She is also involved
with the Cathherine Schrader Stichting in Holland, that pushes for the midwifery
model of care. She would love to come to OZ if anyone would like to sponser her.
We keep in phone contact often. I'll try to contact her tonight and ask her by
phone if she will write
Love from Anke.

Her email adress is as Lieve wrote  [EMAIL PROTECTED]