Hoi Julie and all of you,

I went to the womans home yesterday evening. All is prepared for the birth.
They have a swimmingpool in the livingroom for labor and maybe birth.
They decided to keep the baby in the house till the cremation and arranged
already a lot of the ceremony. They really want to have it the way they feel
is good.
They are very calm and ready to welcome the baby. Tomorrow is the expected
date, but no signs so far.
I admire the way they are handling it. She comes every week to the
mothergroup. There are several pregnant mums and they are all supportive for
her but also for us. A lot of people are aware of what is going to happen.
I will keep you all informed and I am glad to have you for support. I am
very trustfull and calm.

Warm greetings
Lieve