Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:50:04 +1000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: Andrea Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Confrence Speakers

Hi Judy/Jan,

We just commissioned Neil to design our latest Midwife Tea Towel (check it
out in the catalogue due out  in early July). His  contact email address is:

"Neil Matterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Cheers

Andrea

8:27 AM 27/05/2003, Jan Robinson wrote:
>Dear Judy
>One suggestion would be to try and get Neil as an opening speaker or a
>dinner speaker.
>You probably remember him as the cartoonist famous for his breastsfeeding
>and in utero cartoons. He was a big hit when he spoke at our NSWMA State
>Conference in Wagga some years ago.
>
>As a deer farmer observing animal lactation with a wife (who is a midwife)
>has breastfed all their children Neil has a profound understanding of the
>value of breastmilk  and an in-depth understanding of the trials and
>tribulations and humerous episodes that occur during the breastfeeding
>experience as evidenced in his cartoon books on breastfeeding.
>
>My understanding is that Neil had a close association with the NMAA about
>a decade ago and they sold a lot of his cartoons and other products
>related to breastfeeding. Perhaps there are some long standing members who
>would know how to contact Neil . I think he lives somewhere near
>Yackendandra and the family name is Matterson.
>
>Worth a try to contact Neil. Someone else on this list may know his
>whereabouts.
>Jan Robinson
>

>On 26/5/03 3:35 PM, "Judy Giesaitis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I am looking for interesting confrence speakers for the ACT and Southern
>NSW Branch of ABA.   My daughter is on the committee and has asked that I
>post this email.  It will be in March 2004 and in Canberra somewhere.  If
>anyone would like to contact her please feel free.  Her name is Kate
>Giesaitis  -   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   thanks for your thoughts
>Judy Giesaitis.
>Confidentiality Notice
>The information contained in this email message is intended
>for the named addressee only.  If you are not the intended
>recipient you must not copy, distribute, take any action reliant
>on, or disclose any details of the information in this email to
>any other person or organisation.  If you have received this
>email in error, please notify the sender immediately.
>
>Name:                     Judy Giesaitis
>
>Position:                Program Coordinator
>
>Department:          CareLink
>Company:              Australian Health Management Group
>
>Address:                Locked Bag 3
>
>WOLLONGONG  NSW  2500
>
>Phone:                    1800.65.33.16
>
>Fax:                         02.4227.1678
>
>Email:                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Andrea Robertson Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com

------------------------------------------------- Kim Hunter Step Two Designs Pty Ltd

Knowledge Management / Content Management / Intranets

http://www.steptwo.com.au/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]