Hi Lois, I think Living Now is National
but this conf is just in Qld.
pinky
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] an advertising opportunity? Queenslanders

W.A. too??  Regards, Lois
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 9:28 AM

I have just received this from Elizabeth -any Qlanders who may have announcements etc all ready to do -they have some free listings as well -this paper is distributed free through Health Food stores, natural therapists

Pinky

Hello

Please pardon this quick note, the second in the month. However, there is a good opportunity at the end of it for those in the health arena and interested in promotion in Brisbane.

We’re printing 5,000 extra copies of Living NOW! July to go in show bags to be given away at the door of the upcoming AMA (Australian Medical Association) Expo (25-27 July). This means that as well as your usual readership, the magazine will be in the hands of many people who would not normally pick it up. Last year’s AMA expo was their first, and everyone wondered how the holistic health faction would fare, but the organisers are pleased to report that all relevant standholders are returning this year, some with bigger stands. In other words, there was a good interest in the alternative side of things, which is important for us of course. Check them out at www.amaq.com.au

If you’d like to take advantage of this extra exposure we can give an extension of deadline until noon tomorrow (Thursday, 26th June). We’ll still honour the 25% discount we’ve been giving Queensland-only advertisers on account of its smaller circulation (compared with NSW and VIC), but we’re pleased to say that this extra 5,000 copies will take this July issue to 35,000.

Email your ad/s to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or simply respond to this email or phone 1800 803 714.

Warm wishes

Elizabeth Stephens

Editor