From: jo hunter
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 5:56 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] pregnant soon after birth!

Hi all,
I had a phone call from a woman today who is seeking information and or stories from other women who have had 2 babies close together. She has a 6 month old and has found out she is pregnant again. She is not sure whether or not she will go ahead with the pregnancy as she feels she will be unable to cope with 2 children so close.
I was able to share my own story with her (pregnant with 3rd when 2nd was 4 months old).
I feel she's quite unsupported as a mother but tells me her pregnancy, birth and parenting so far have been positive and she is quite obviously in love with her bub, she has been control crying her baby 'who is a terrible sleeper' and says she feels exhausted much of the time (I referred her to your book Pinky).
Does anyone have any ideas of websites, books etc to help her.
A bit lost!
Thanks
Jo Hunter
Homebirth mum to 4